03 March 2011

And the state of the ponies...

I didn't get very far on Winter....

Fall didn't even get put up on the stand this month...

Ditto for Spring...

So this is as far as I've gone on Summer....


So, you're asking yourselves - what did she do this month...


I finished the Red Thread Sampler - It was Finish it February after all...

And I discovered a new hobby obsession...


This is my first woven piece... see for my birthday I signed up for a weaving class and they loaned me this...



A Nice little Four Shaft/Harness table loom and the whole reason I took the class was so I could use this...


The really nice Varpapuu Eight Harness loom I won at the fiber fair about 4 years ago and didn't know how to use. Now I can use it, I just need to find Cones of nice fibers.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, March 03, 2011, Blogger Alice said...

Oh my goodness! That looks so neat! Just what you needed Stasha, another hobby. :-)

 
At 3:48 PM, March 03, 2011, Blogger Karen said...

Way cool!!! I can't wait to see more of your weaving projects.

 
At 5:52 AM, March 05, 2011, Blogger Susan said...

The weaving looks like a lot of fun! I'm going to enjoy seeing pictures of your new projects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home