06 February 2011

AGH!!! Four stitches short....

I ran out of Bunny Hunny 4 stitches short of what I needed for finishing The Red Thread sampler. I was thinking I could cover the spot with a button since I'm not about to go buy a new skein of Crescent Colors for 4 stitches. Then it hit me I should check my other Mirabilia kits since that is where the Crescent color came from in the first place.

And I scored! I found another skein of Bunny Hunny in a kit I hadn't done yet. So I have what I need to finish up Red Thread Sampler. I should wrap it up this week. Yes, I should be working on my Carousel ponies but I wanted to finish something for Finish it February and this one was just so close.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, February 07, 2011, Blogger cymberleah said...

Finishes are important.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home