01 February 2011

The year of TW Carousel horses continues....

So far I've made my January goals...or close enough that I can call them done. Winter has some beads and backstitching to finish the first pages. Interestingly enough, along with working on my ponies, I've done quite a bit on the Red Thread sampler. In fact, I only have 2.5 segments until it's completely finished and since each part only takes a couple hours, I could end up pausing the horses for a day or two and finish it up. After all it is Finish it February.

On top of that, I have been taking the stairs instead of the elevator every day. I haven't made it to the gym. But I have read quite a few books. It helps having a book where I can read in the dark. Love the Nookcolor.

I've been thinking about putting together a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. I started putting one together before but I kept realizing that it was just small thinking and not large at all. It got depressing listing a lot of little things that could be finished quickly and needed to be done. I wanted better. This time, I need to list the little things and get them out of the way so that I can get to the big ticket items. Much like playing a carnival game, you win the little prizes to trade up to the big things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home