17 August 2009

It's football season again...

and practices are running 2 hours a day on 6 days of the week. I love this because it means I get to sit and talk with the other moms and work on a craft project every day. Right now I'm working on my Stretch pillowcases which I started back when the pattern first came out. Since starting the season, I have one pillowcase finished and I'm almost finished with the 2nd one. That's a lot of progress on a project which has been languishing since 2003!
I may actually get it finished in time to send it to the State Fair this year we'll see how practice goes this week since I'm going to interupt 2 days to start Yoga classes - they're free at 24 hour Fitness.

Oh, and the reason I have all this time - My youngest son made the starting offensive line of the A team for his age group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home