11 August 2009

Back from Vacation...

We ran off to the mountains with the boys for a week. The first day was rainy and NOAH said it wouldn't get any better so we headed south for a drier canyon. Ended up someplace where DH had never been so that was a first for the kids and they loved it.
Slept a ton, ate little, climbed a mountain and meditated for an hour by a gorgeous lake. All in all a refreshing, revitalizing trip.
I'm ready to come home though and energized to do everything I need to get done.

On that note, I'm a few feet short of the pre-made binding that I bought to finish the Birds in my Garden quilt. For those following the 100 project challenge this will be project #50. I will get the website up dated soon so y'all can see everything.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, August 12, 2009, Blogger Onilyn said...

SOunds like you had a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home