01 September 2010

Slump Stomping Stitching for September....

So along the lines of NANOWRIMO - this month is devoted to accomplishing a stitching goal to get me out of a slump. I had initially set the goal of 9,000 stitches for the month or 300 stitches a night. I've been trying to decide what to work on. I have a small piece - The Full Moon by Ink Circles or I could work on Winter Carousel horse which is on 40 count fabric and has 3 other pieces lined up to be done behind it on the same fabric. There are 47916 stitches in the Winter Carousel Horse and there are 24702 in Fire Dance - both have quite a bit done on them. So there is a good possibility that at 100 stitches a day and the backstitching to go with it, I could get really close to finishing one of them this month.

I figure here is as good a place as any to keep track of my Sept Slump Stitching.

So 9/1/10 - 105 stitches in The Full Moon,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home