16 April 2008

Interesting horoscope for my anniversary...

April 16, 2008
Love In Fairness
Pisces Daily Horoscope

You may be particularly attentive to the needs of your loved ones today as you see how they are intertwined with your own. Because you’re likely feeling accommodating and helpful, you may feel compelled to examine your decisions in light of how they will affect the people that are close to you. Others may perceive you as fair-minded and cooperative, appreciating your concern for their welfare, and express their gratitude by doing all they can to support your endeavors. As you consider how the choices you make will impact your life plan, consider also how the lives of those who rely on your love and support will be shaped by those choices. You may discover today that you can strive for your goals while simultaneously helping the people you care about reach theirs.

Understanding that the needs of the people important to you may often differ from your own can help you make decisions that are equitable and acceptable to all affected by them. It’s easy to make choices based on what we want and what will most positively impact our own lives without considering our loved ones. However, when you are accommodating the notions and desires of your family and friends, you naturally act more fairly and cooperatively. They will appreciate your willingness to treat their needs as importantly as you would treat your own, and you will have the pleasure of seeing your decisions making most people happy. When you consider the needs of your loved ones as you move through life today, your decisions will have far-reaching benefits.


For my husband: I'm so sorry that we weren't able to spend today together. You're right, I put the office and my parent's family before you way too often and it's time to stop putting the interests of the office before my own. I'm doing my best to grow up and I'm working to make the next 21 years better than the last. Although I'm not complaining about the time we've spent together so far. Thank you for knowing my needs better than I do and making sure that someone is always looking out for my best interests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home