14 April 2008

Sometimes a girl just needs to be pampered....

So Friday night, I get home from work to find that I have a hot bubble bath waiting for me. After about 30 minutes in the tub, I hear the doorbell ring and it's the masseuse. I slept like the dead on Friday night. About 10 am DH wakes me up to tell me that I need to get going if I'm going to make it to Needlepoint class (my dad gave me 4 classes for Christmas and I'm just now getting out to take them). I arrived at the class to find that only 2 of the 8 made it to class so I got a lot of personal attention. Then I went and had my nails done (since it was a prom night, I got to have the salon owner do my nails and had a great talk about the issues with owning a business.

Some weekends you just need to take time for yourself and relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home