18 September 2008

Affirmation iPod playlist

Video by India Arie
Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns
She’s Sexy and Seventeen by Stray Cats
One Girl Revolution by Saving Jane
Strength, Courage and Wisdom by India Arie
God Don’t Make Lonely Girls by The Wallflowers
Bad for Good by Meatloaf
How do you like me Now? By Toby Keith
Radar Love by Wicked Tinkers
Female of the Species by Julia Ecklar
Beauty and the Beast by NightWish
The Queen of All Argyll by Silly Wizards
Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have with her Clothes On by Panic! At the Disco
Over the Hills and Far Away by Nightwish
The One I Love by R.E.M.
The Look by Roxette
Red Barchetta by RUSH
One Winged Angel by Tetsuya Noruma


Missing the MP3’s but would like them on the list

One Girl Revolution by SuperChicks
Strut by Sheena Easton
1985 by Bowling for Soup
Her Strut by Bob Seger
Hips Don't Lie by Shakira

Need to move to the list

Seventeen Again by Eurythmics
I Want it All by Eurythmics
What is this Feeling from Wicked
Wait a Minute by PussyCat Dolls
Don't Cha by PussyCat Dolls
I know you’re out there somewhere Moody Blues
Consider me Gone by Sting


What Songs pump you up, make you feel better about yourself and are missing from my list?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, September 19, 2008, Blogger Glenda said...

Lean On Me (Club Nouveau) and Rock Star (Smashmouth).

Lean On Me is just the perfect speed for running (matches my stride) and Rock Star makes me smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home