02 November 2008

Just a thought from books I'm reading...

If you don't have a overriding passion, every new idea will sway you and distract you so there is no focus.

I can see that in my own life, I can be passionate about everything and nothing. What I am passionate about this week may be passe' next week. It probably explains my stack of unfinished projects. I started finishing ornaments last week and I have everything cut out and the padding glued but not one has been stitched together. The bookmark got finished; only because I did it waiting for the glue on the padding for the other ornaments to dry.

I'm sure there are other things in my life that suffer from my distraction. After all, I still haven't sent back my husband's CUB's cap that is the wrong size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home