15 November 2006

My letter from the Wondering one.

I took the challenge from Whizgidget's blog and I got the letter O.

So if you haven't had your letter of the alphabet yet, I'll be happy to give you one too...
Just leave a comment with your email.

When you get your letter list 10 words that start with it and what they mean to you.

1. Obvious - Yes, that describes me.
2. Obnoxious - yes, still describes me.
3. Organized - when I want to be
4. Orienteering - I have an uncanny knack for knowing what direction to take and being able to navigate crowds.
5. Oriental - I have a fascination with the culture
6. Only - as in the One and
7. Original - definitely a description of me
8. Overqualified ā€“ what Iā€™m hearing from people who interview me
9. Obsessions ā€“ no, those are hobbies
10. Old - How my teenagers describe me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home