05 June 2006

During the move I lost my brain...

A while back a good friend sent me a stress ball shaped like a brain. It didn't make it to the new office so I can honestly say, "I've lost my mind at work." Other statements that the brain on my desk generated (and the one that my daughter got):

Note with original package: Now – Don’t misplace your brains.
People keep coming in and fondling my brain.
The other admin asst tried to steal my brain
It makes picking my brain here in the office easier.
(In fact, accounting people come in and do it all the time now)
My brain is always at work.
I know exactly where my mind it at all times.
DS#1 complained – Why do the girls get brains and I don’t?
DD stole my brain and it took awhile to get it back and then she wasn’t sure if I had hers or she had mine.
DD said I can’t complain that she’s a teenager without a brain anymore.
I told her she’s about the only teenager I know with a brain now.
Well, now you have a brain, and everyone else needs a clue.
I don't have a brain either... I sent the only ones I had ;)
Can I borrow your brain one day?
She doesn’t have enough brains to share.
That’s okay, I’m pregnant so I haven’t any brains left at all.
But what if we do something and she gives us a piece of her mind?
I still need to take a picture of your brain so I can get my blog up.
I thought someone stole my brain but it had fallen behind the desk.
At least people are interested in me for my brain.

and now, I can honestly say, I lost my mind at work...

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger strgzr said...

It all sounds a bit scatter-brained to me ;)

 
At 11:50 PM, December 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. I found a site called BorrowYourBrain.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home